DCI Signs is looking for an administrative assistant that has previously worked with a sign company or construction trade company like electrician, plumber or general contractor.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Perform administrative support to the President of the company, Project Managers, Office Manager and general staff.
- Establishing and maintaining filing systems.
- Coordinate any necessary travel.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Administrative Support tasks will include; answering telephones, sorting mail, greeting visitors, as well as, a combination of clerical tasks to support administrative operations, such as: maintaining records; preparing documents, responding to routine requests, and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
- High School diploma or GED required
- One (1) year experience in an administrative role within similar type of business. (clerical/secretary/receptionist)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with construction terms/contracts.
- Some basic knowledge or certified payroll reports, pre-veiling wage reporting, public works compliance.
- Good Problem Solver, Creative Thinker.
- Build positive working relationships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
- Effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Top notch organizational, multi-tasking and communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills possessing the ability to relate to and communicate with a diverse group of people
- Sense of humor, yet polished and professional demeanor when dealing with consumers and employees both in person and via the phone.
- Exceptional follow up skills and a strong ability to pay attention to details while maintaining accuracy of task
- Must be flexible with time and a strong sense or work prioritization
- Must have the ability to be confidential with employee and consumer information.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, be exacting in performance.
- Excellent computer skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint